Revolution World Order
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Revolution World Order

Revolution World Order

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Enregistrements iMPACT! ce soir, Mick Foley présent !

AuteurMessage
Anderson Silva
Posteur d'Or
Posteur d'Or
Anderson Silva

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1552

Enregistrements iMPACT! ce soir, Mick Foley présent ! Empty
MessageSujet: Enregistrements iMPACT! ce soir, Mick Foley présent !   Enregistrements iMPACT! ce soir, Mick Foley présent ! Icon_minitimeLun 29 Sep - 18:38

La TNA verra peut-être l'enregistrement du plus grand iMPACT! de l'histoire ce soir avec l'arrivée de Mick Foley. Le site officiel de la TNA propose une image de Foley avec ce texte “a rejoint officiellement TNA Wrestling”.

Sur son MySpace, il confirme qu'il a très hâte de s'impliquer au sein de la TNA, en plus de mentionner qu'il était vraiment malheureux en tant qu'analyste à "Smackdown".

Voici le texte original:

Citation :
"Well, this is the big week- my first live appearance at the Impact Zone. It has been two months since I made up my mind to leave WWE and just about a month since I signed with TNA. I really thought I might experience doubts or reservations about making such a big move, but instead have felt nothing but relief over leaving a job I wasn't particulary enjoying, and excitement about having a chance to really make a difference.

I'll be leaving for the airport in just a little while, but will make sure to past again soon, as I will have much to write about- including a great trip I went on with the vice-chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, to visit victims of severe burn injuries at the Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.

I'll also offer an update on upcoming personal appearences and plans to auction off some cool memorabilia- things like the original Cactus Jack boots and tights from 1985, and the original Dude Love boots and tights from 1997. One of the newest appearences will be November 1st. I will be signing autographs from 11-2 @ Collectors Showcase of America Show (CSA) in Chantilly, Virginia...For more info or mail order call Dave @ Boogeyman Collectibles 828-277-7586 or theboogeyman@charter.net. Show website: http://www.csashows.com/index.htm

I just hope I'm on last on Thursday, as I'm not sure that even something as historical as the Mick Foley TNA can compete, ratings wise, with a potential Sarah Palin train wreck at the vice-presidential debate.

I'll see you at the IMPACT ZONE!

P.S.- I was really sad to hear of Paul Newman's death. I was fortunate enough to be able to volunteer at his "Hole in the Wall Gang" camp many times from 2001-2005, and although I never had the chance to meet him, it was impossible to walk around that beautiful place and not be touched by his kindness."
Source fnlutte.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Enregistrements iMPACT! ce soir, Mick Foley présent !
Page 1 sur 1